Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- NEO-6M GPS Shield by Velleman
- Designed for Raspberry Pi (Not Included)
- Offers a highly accurate 50 channel GPS receiver
- Based on a U-Blox NEO-6M GPS module
- Allows you to easily add GPS functionality
- No extra connections required
The Velleman NEO-6M GPS Shield for Raspberry Pi allows you to easily add GPS functionality to your Raspberry Pi board. The shield simply plugs into the 40-pin GPIO connector, no extra connections are required.
The shield is based on a U-Blox NEO-6M GPS module, a highly accurate 50-channel GPS receiver. The shield also comes with a built-in ceramic patch antenna suitable for the outdoor reception of GPS satellite signals.
The ceramic patch antenna is connected using a detachable u.FL cable, allowing the user to easily add a different type of antenna. Furthermore, the module also features a 5-pin header breaking out the power, serial, and PPS lines to easily connect it to other boards.
- 1x Velleman NEO-6M GPS Shield for Raspberry Pi
- 56 x 70 x 23 mm (L x W x H)
- GPS chipset: U-Blox NEO-6M
- Standard baudrate: 9600