Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Sensor Shield for Arduino ATMEGA by Velleman
- Offers 4x 3V3 outputs and 1x 5V output
- Built-in logic converter and buzzer (pin A10)
- Adds up to 3 I2C sensors via dedicated ports
- Easy access to five analog sensors
- Supply voltage: 5 V
The Velleman Sensor Shield for Arduino ATMEGA works perfectly together with the WPSH412: 2.8-inch touch screen for the UNO/MEGA DEVELOPMENT BOARD and it enables you to add up to 8 sensors with easily accessible connectors.
- 1x Velleman Sensor Shield for Arduino ATMEGA
- 57 x 26.2 x 13.4 mm (L x W x H)
- Supply Voltage: 5 V
- Weight: 9.55 g