Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- RP2040-Plus MCU Board w/ Header, Pico-Like, 16MB Flash
- High-performance dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico add-on modules
- USB-C connector and rechargeable battery support
- 26 multi-function GPIO pins and various communication interfaces
- Supports C/C++, MicroPython, and includes comprehensive SDK and tutorials
The Waveshare RP2040-Plus, MCU Board w/ Header, 16MB is a high-performance, low-cost microcontroller unit based on the Raspberry Pi RP2040.
This board is compatible with most Raspberry Pi Pico add-on modules and features a 16MB Flash, USB-C connector, recharge header, and a high-current DC-DC chip.
Key specifications include a dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor with a maximum speed of 133 MHz, 26 multi-function GPIO pins, USB 1.1 with device and host support, low-power sleep and dormant modes, drag-and-drop programming, various communication interfaces, 12-bit ADC, controllable PWM channels, accurate clock and timer, temperature sensor, accelerated floating-point libraries, and programmable I/O state machines. The board supports C/C++, MicroPython, and includes a comprehensive SDK, development resources, and tutorials for easy implementation.
- 1x Waveshare RP2040-Plus, MCU Board w/ Header, 16MB
- 51 x 21 mm (L x W)
- Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264KB of SRAM, and 16MB of on-board Flash memory
- USB-C connector, keeps it up to date, easier to use
- Lithium battery recharge/discharge header, suitable for mobile devices
- Onboard DC-DC chip MP28164, high efficiency DC-DC buck-boost chip, maximum 2A load current
- Castellated module allows soldering direct to carrier boards
- USB 1.1 with device and host support
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 26x multi-function GPIO pins
- 2x SPI, 2x I2C, 2x UART, 3x 12-bit ADC, 16x controllable PWM channels
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
- 8x Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support