Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Weather Resistant Ultrasonic Sensor MB7388 HRXL-MaxSonar-WRMLT
- Offers virtually noise-free distance readings
- Comes in a compact and robust PVC housing
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Small and lightweight module
- RoHS Compliant
The Weather Resistant Ultrasonic Sensor MB7388 HRXL-MaxSonar-WRMLT is designed to report the distance to the largest acoustic return while ignoring smaller targets.
When targets are of similar amplitude reflections, preference is given to the closest target. This gives users the flexibility to consistently detect larger targets in the presence of clutter and noise.
Features of the weather-resistant MB7388, HRXL-MaxSonar-WRMLT, include millimeter resolution, short to long-distance detection, range information from 500 to 9999 mm for the largest target, a 6Hz read rate, and various output options: pulse-width, analog voltage, and TTL serial.
The MB7388 from the HRXL-MaxSonar-WR line of outdoor sensors is a rugged ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes in a compact and robust PVC housing that meets the IP67 water intrusion standard and matches standard electrical 3/4‑inch PVC pipe fittings.
- 1 x Weather Resistant Ultrasonic Sensor MB7388 HRXL-MaxSonar-WRMLT
- Resolution of 1 mm
- 6 Hz read rate
- Internal temperature compensation
- 42 kHz ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from all 3 sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, Serial, Pulse Width
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 50 cm typically range as 50 cm
- Operates from 2.7-5.5 V
- Low 2.9mA average current requirement
- Operational temperature -40 to +65 °C (-40 to +149 °F)
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, and ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for excellent noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- Weather-resistant (IP67), optional chemical resistant F-Option
- Matches standard electrical 3/4-inch PVC pipe fittings for easy mounting (3/4-inch National Pipe Thread Straight)
- Long, narrow detection zone
- TTL Serial Output
- Longer range, high-resolution outdoor, weather-resistant, ultrasonic sensor
- Maximum range of 10 meters (394 inches)