Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 4-Channel ADS1115 16 bit ADC I2C Module by Whadda
- Offers a great general-purpose 16-bit converter
- Provides low-drift reference voltage
- Internal programmable gain amplifier
- Features 4 single-ended channels or 2 differential channels
- Low current consumption with auto shut-down mode
The Whadda 4-Channel ADS1115 16 bit ADC I2C Module is a great general-purpose 16-bit converter. The chip can be configured as 4 single-ended input channels or two differential channels.
It contains 4 precision, low-power, 16-bit, I2C-compatible, analog-to-digital converters (ADCs). It also has a low-drift voltage reference and an oscillator as well as a programmable gain amplifier (PGA) to help boost smaller single/differential signals to the full range and a digital comparator.
- 1x Whadda 4-Channel ADS1115 16 bit ADC I2C Module
- Operating voltage: 2 to 5.5 VDC
- Operating current: 150 uA in continuous mode
- Precision: 16 bits
- Programmable data rate: 8 to 860 samples per second
- Interface: I2C with 4 pin selectable addresses (0x48-0x4B)