Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Whadda Protoshield Prototyping Board w/ Mini Breadboard for Arduino Mega (WPSH216)
- Comes with a power LED and a D13 status LED
- Includes a tiny 170-hole breadboard
- Onboard reset button
- Easy prototyping
- Compatible with the MEGA 2560 control board and Arduino compatible
The Whadda Protoshield Prototyping Board w/ Mini Breadboard for Arduino Mega (WPSH216) makes it easy for you to design custom circuits and solder electronics directly onto it.
The board is conveniently designed with a spacious prototyping area for both connected and non-connected through-hole components. There is even a soldering position reserved for an SMD chip! You can easily solder SMD ICs on the prototyping area to test them with your Arduino microcontroller. The board also extends out a row of power and ground through-holes, giving enough port resources. Also included is a 170-holes breadboard that you can stick onto the prototyping area.
- 1x Whadda Protoshield Prototyping Board w/ Mini Breadboard for Arduino Mega (WPSH216)
- 106 x 56 x 19 mm
- Easy prototyping: Yes
- Reset button: Included
- 170-hole breadboard: Included
- Weight: 27.2 g (only MEGA protoshield)