Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Wonder Workshop STEAM K-5 Wonder Pack
- Dash moves, glows, and makes sounds
- With 72 Digital learn to code Challenge Cards
- Comes with two Building Brick connectors
- 60 standards-aligned Math activities for grades 3-5
- Includes a 1-year, 2-student license
- Program Dash onscreen in a rich 3D environment
The Wonder Workshop STEAM K-5 Wonder Pack puts the A back in STEAM by including Sketch Kit, the harness, and a marker which turn the award-winning Dash Robot into a drawing machine. Also included are a Launcher, the Gripper Building Kit, and a pair of Building Brick Connectors - the perfect way to get the full suite of accessories.
The Wonder Workshop Dash Robot is a capable robot that can sense its environment and can be programmed wirelessly using a touch device. It is designed to be fun at your home and in a child's play room. The combination of sensors, the child friendly programming tools on touch devices, and the design of the robot makes it fun and easy for kids (and grown ups) to do several activities with robot that would have seemed impossible until now. It can move, glow, make sounds and interact with each other. This smart robot can do anything you set your mind to.
Dash has two drive wheels and a balance caster that enables it to drive forwards, backwards, spin and move almost anyway you like. The 12 LEDs in the eye can be programmed independently to create patterns and animations. Dash's personality can be changed by changing the color of the side headlights, the eye animation and greetings.
Visual, hands-on programming
The Dash is set at low floor but a high ceiling for coding. Blockly is a drag-and-drop programming language that snaps together like puzzle pieces. Start by sending simple commands, learn programming concepts as you play, and progress to creating more complex algorithms.
Also included is a 1-year, 2-student license to Class Connect. The Class Connect platform ensures that students have an extensive supply of lessons, activities, and puzzles to complete inside Blockly, to learn important coding skills and apply them to real-world, story-based challenges.
The 1-year subscription to the Class Connect platform which includes:
- 2 accounts so a pair of students can share a device while preserving their own progress as they work through puzzles and activities in Blockly*
- Progress tracking and management of the 2-kid accounts
- Our Virtual Dash robot for 2 kids to use inside of Blockly. Kids program Dash onscreen in a rich 3D environment (for iOS 13+ devices and Chrome on the web)
- Access to Coding Pathways, our new, multimedia coding lessons aligned to code.org’s levels D-F. Kids watch instructional videos and complete coding activities based on the lessons.
- 72 Digital Learn to Code Challenge Cards from the Challenge Card Box Set, assignable inside of Class Connect, accessible by students in their Blockly app, for use with the physical Dash Robot.
- 60 standards-aligned Math activities for grades 3-5, assignable inside of Class Connect, accessible to students in their Blockly app for use with the Virtual Dash or a physical Dash Robot.
- Access to a collection of premium, cross-curricular lessons, filterable by subject and grade-level
- Access to the online course, "Getting Started with Dash & Dot"
Note: In a classroom setting, you may need to upgrade your Class Connect subscription to a Teacher Success Pack, which includes a license for 1 Teacher and 35 students. 2-student licenses cannot be combined.
- 1x Dash Robot
- 1x Sketch Kit
- 1x Launcher
- 1x Gripper Building Kit
- 2x Building Brick Connector