Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Wireless interface kit for Dexcom G4 glucose sensor for use with Smartphone
- Wirelessly reads signal and sends it to Android smartphone
- Dexcom G4 and Tic Tac box (or other case) not included
- Soldering required
The xDRIP Bridge Module is a wireless bluetooth bridge that lets your Android compatible smart phone pick up readings from your Dexcom G4 blood glucose sensor. Soldering and custom programming is needed.
This ultimately means more convenient access to your data using the open-source Nightscout project. Note that RobotShop is not affiliated with the xDrip project or Nightscout.
Note: Resistors included apply to most recent version by jstevensog.
- Wixel Programmable USB Wireless Module (Kit)
- Bluetooth Module HM-10 for Arduino (Master Slave)
- LiPo Charger Basic - Micro-USB
3.7V, 1000mAh, 5C LiPo Battery for MakeBlock mBot
- Black Silicon Wire AWG30 (3m)
- Blue Silicon Wire AWG30 (3m)
- Red Silicon Wire AWG30 (3m)
- Yellow Silicon Wire AWG30 (3m)