Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- xyz-mIOT LTE BN IoT/CAT M1 IoT shield based on the ATSAMD21G ARM0
- Features one 4G MICRO SIZE SIM socket, LTE & GNSS uFL connectors
- 13 digital ports, 5 analog inputs, USB, UART & SPI ports
- Integrated Lithium Polymer charger
- Sensorless version
The xyz-mIOT LTE NB IoT/CAT M1 Modem combines the functionality of the ATSAMD21G ARM0 microcontroller (Arduino Zero compatible design). The abundance of interfaces [I2C, SPI, UART, 13 digital I/O - 1WIRE and PWM capable, 5 analog inputs and more] combined with the power and the versatility of the ARM0 core provides endless devices / sensors / actuators interfacing IoT solution.
Multiple powering profiles are supported, as: LiPO, super-capacitor, 5V direct powering, power-harvesting mode [Eg.: small solar cell] and Lithium primer battery. This version is the LPWR LTEN BN IoT/CAT M1. Also, 10 PCB solder jumpers offers the possibility for enabling / disabling LEDs and other embedded features.
Beyond obvious target applications [smart modems with "last-gasp", access control and environment monitoring for IoT gateways, air quality monitoring, smart metering, smart machinery for legacy controllers, smart bees farming (hives monitoring), smart city applications, security & tracking, emergency pagers and many other], itbrainpower.net xyz-mIoT is the ideal solution for integrators and DYI fans wanting to design and deploy in a timely manner their LTE CAT M1 and NB-IoT projects regardless previous experience in modems and network technology.
- 1 x xyz-mIOT LTE BN IoT/CAT M1 Modem
- 35 x 45 mm
- Weight: 6g
- Microcontroller: SAMD21 Cortex-M0+ 32bit low power ARM MCU
- Power Supply (USB/VIN/Vcc): 5V / 5-7V / 3.6-4.2V
- Quectel BG96 module (LPRW CAT M1 + NB IoT + GSM + GNSS [GPS+GLONASS])
- Supported LiPo Battery (integrated charger): LiPo 1cell - 3.7V
- Interfacing Logig Voltage Level: 3.3V
- Digital I/O Pins: 13
- PWM pins: 12
- UART port (hardware): 1
- SPI (hardware) port: 1
- I2C (hardware) port: 1
- Analog Pins: 5 (ADC 8/10/12 bit)
- External interrupts: 8
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 7 mA
- Flash Memory / SRAM: 256 Kb / 32Kb
- Clock Speed: 32.768 kHz (RTC), 48 MHz
LPWR LTE & embedded options:
- LTE CAT M1 modem: BG96 (LTE CAT M1 + NB IoT + GSM worldwide + GNSS [GPS+GLONASS])
- NB IoT modem: BC95G (NB IoT only, worldwide)