Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- YDLIDAR GS2 100° LiDAR 30cm w/ 808nm Waveband
- High accuracy, stable performance
- Features high resolution of ranging angle, up to 0.6 degrees
- Wide detection range, FOV up to 100 degrees
- Detectable distance 25 ~300 mm
The YDLIDAR GS2 100° LiDAR 30cm w/ 808nm Waveband is a linear array solid LiDAR. Based on the principle of Triangulation, it is equipped with related optics, electricity, and algorithm design, to achieve 100 degrees high-precision laser distance measurement, and output point cloud data of the scanning environment. It can be used for robot obstacle avoidance, path planning, etc.
The GS2 can obtain more measurement information in the vertical direction, helping smart devices such as robot vacuum cleaner and service robots with accurate real-time monitoring of the edge, efficiently complete multiple difficult tasks such as accurate.
Compact and light, flexible installation: The size of the whole device is only 25.6 (L) × 23.6 (H) × 10.8 (W) mm, which can be flexibly and easily integrated into various small smart devices.
- Robot works alongside walls
- Positioning Measurement
- Grab & Positioning
- Height Detection
- 1x YDLIDAR GS2 100° LiDAR 30cm w/ 808nm Waveband
- 25.6 x 23.6 x 10.8 mm (L x H x W)
- Waveband: 808 nm
- Ranging frequency: 7.5 - 28 Hz
- Ranging distance: 25 - 300 mm
- Field of view: 108°
- Angle resolution: 0.6°
- Sunlight resistant: 25k Lux
- Lifetime: 10000 h
- Supply voltage: 3.2 - 3.4 V
- Voltage ripple: 0 - 90 mV
- Start-up current: 240 mV
- Working current: 100 mV
- VCC: Power supply - 3.3 V
- Tx: Output
- Rx: Input
- GND: Power supply
- Weight: 4.2 g