Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 1.12 inch Monochrome OLED Breakout
- Bright OLED display with a resolution of 128x128 pixel
- Versatile compatibility with Raspberry Pi and Arduino
- Supports both SPI and I2C interface options
- Dual power supply options: 3.3V and 5V
- Equipped with reverse polarity protection for safety
The 1.12 inch Monochrome OLED Breakout (128x128, White/Black) SPI offers a crisp, bright display ideal for adding to various projects.
This 128 x 128 pixel, monochrome white/black display is suitable for graphing, readouts, and displaying basic icons. It utilizes the SH1107 driver chip and features a 20 x 20 mm active area. Compatible with 3.3 or 5 V power supply, it includes reverse polarity protection and works with all models of Raspberry Pi and Arduino.
- 1x 1.12 inch OLED display breakout
- 1x 5 (I2C) or 1x 7 (SPI) male header
- 1x 5 female right-angle header (only included with I2C version)
- 28 x 42 x 5.5 mm
- 1.12 inch OLED display available in white or black color
- Display resolution of 128x128 pixels
- Equipped with SH1107 driver chip
- Active area measures 20 x 20 mm
- Supports SPI or I2C interface with address options of 0x3C or 0x3D (cut trace)
- Compatible with both 3.3 V and 5 V power supply
- Features reverse polarity protection
- Compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi and Arduino