Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Designed to be soldered directly
- Includes two dual-channel Hall Effect sensor boards
- Provides a resolution of 12 counts per revolution of the motor shaft
- Multiply the gear ratio by 12 to compute the counts per revolution
The 12 CPR Magnetic Encoder Pair Kit for Micro Metal (HPCB Compatible) includes two dual-channel Hall Effect sensor boards and two 6-pole magnetic discs that can be used to add quadrature encoding to two micro metal gearmotors with extended back shafts (motors are not included with this kit).
- Size: 10.6 mm × 11.6 mm
- Weight: 1.0 g
- Minimum operating voltage: 2.7 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 18 V