Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Supports input voltages up to 36 V
- Fixed 12 V output with 4% accuracy
- Typical maximum continuous output current: 2.2 A
- Typical efficiency of 90% to 95%, depending on input voltage and load
The 12V, 2.2A Step-Down Voltage Regulator D24V22F12 is a small synchronous switching step-down (or buck) regulator takes an input voltage of up to 36 V and efficiently reduces it to 12 V. The board measures only 0.7″ × 0.7″ yet delivers a typical continuous output current of up to 2.2 A and features reverse voltage protection.
- Minimum operating voltage: 12.7 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 36 V
- Continuous output current: 2.2 A
- Output voltage: 12 V
- Reverse voltage protection?: Yes
- Maximum quiescent current: 4 mA
- PCB dev codes: reg19a
- Other PCB markings: 0J9251