Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 12V CAN Relay Board PoRelay8
- Boards from the single PoExtBus connector
- Can be mounted to a DIN rail
- Includes a 5 wires board-to-board ribbon cable
- Offers improved reliability over original PoExtBusRe boards
- Allows expanding the number of outputs
The 12V CAN Relay Board PoRelay8 allows expanding the number of outputs of the PoKeys device by using the PoExtBus. It features 8 relay outputs. Multiple boards can be daisy-chained with use of a CAN bus for up to 80 additional outputs. It has improved robustness against noise on communication lines.
Another improvement over similar products are failsafe configuration options. It is a significant upgrade in reliability, robustness to electricla noise and functionality. Daisy-chaining over CAN bus, allowing greater distances between each board in the chain with much improved noise immunity Prepared for DIN rail mounting with DIN rail mount adapter.
PoRelay8 – CAN relay incorporates 8 electromechanical relays with terminals for NO, NC and common relay contacts. There is one green LED for power supply indication and 8 additional LEDs for relay operation indications.
The device can be mounted to a standard DIN rail using the DIN rail mount adapters or directly via 4 mounting holes. The PoRelay8 replaces the (now obsolete) PoExtBusRE output extension device.
- 1 x 12V CAN Relay Board PoRelay8
- Relay voltage: 12 V
- PoRelay8 packages: PoRelay8 1 pack
- Weight: 133 g
- Power supply current rating: min. 400 mA
- Output current: 250 VAC max. 7 A
- Output current: 125 VAC max. 10 A
- Output current: 28 VDC max. 10 A