Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 350RPM DC gear motor
- Nominal Voltage: 12V DC
- Includes a 34:1 gearbox
- Quadrature encoder included
The 12V DC Motor 12kg-cm 350RPM w/Encoder is a gear motor with encoder. It is a motor with a 34:1 gearbox and an integrated quadrature encoder that provides a resolution of 11 pulses single per round giving a maximum output of 374 within one round. With an Arduino controller and motor driver, applications for this include a closed-loop PID control or PWM motor speed control.
The 12V DC Motor 12kg-cm 350RPM w/Encoder is an ideal option for mobile robot projects. The copper output shaft, embedded thread and reinforced connector greatly extends the motor's service life.
- 1x 12V DC Motor 350RPM w/Encoder (12kg x cm)
- 1x 6P x 15cm connection cable
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- Gear Reduction Ratio: 34:1
- No-Load Speed: 350 rpm@12v
- No-Load Current: 20 mA
- Maximum efficiency point parameters: 2.0kg.cm/285rpm/5.0W/0.65A
- Maximum power point parameters: 5.8kg.cm/180rpm/9.0W/1.65A
- Stall current: 5.5A
- Stall torque: 12kg.cm
- Hall Feedback Resolution: 374
- Weight: 98g