- Radio frequency 422.92 Mhz
- Each remote has 2 buttons (up and down for the actuator)
- Standby current 8.2mA
- Max Operating current 10A
- Rated up to 10 amps
- Operating range -40-80 Degs C
The 2 Channel Remote Control System is made to be compatible with all Firgelli Automations actuators, the two channel remote control system provides the precise control and flexibility for a wide range of applications. All two channel remote systems come with two distinct modes of motion control: momentary and sustaining.
When in the momentary mode, the actuator will only move while the button on the remote is held down, providing accuracy and plenty of flexibility in control. However, if the mode is switched to sustaining, then one press of a directional button on the remote will ensure that the actuator moves to the end of its stroke in the direction that you press.
- 2 modes - sustaining (latching), or momentary
- Requires 12VDC input (not included)
- 10 AMP fuse should be used to protect the remote system
- Easy to wire actuator to remote control system
- Dimensions: 61mm x 30mm x 12mm
- Voltage: 6 V (CR2016 battery)
- Operating current (transmission mode) : lower 8.6 mA
- Temperature range -10 to +60 C degrees
- Radio Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Remote range: About 40 ~ 70 Meters with full battery power
- Sensitivity: -10dBm.
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.