Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Rated voltage: 6VDC
- Tested voltage range: 3V to 9V
- Speed at free run, 6V: 45rpm
- Current at free run, 6V: 40mA
- Stall Current, 6V: 360mA
The 298:1 Micro Metal Gearmotor is great solution for small robot, like a balancing robot for exemple. It is being used in Edubot2, Aluminum Robot Chassis and the famous DIY PR23-B multifunction robot. With the standard size and variety of gear, you can always change the motor on existing design. Many are using it to build small mobile robot for sumo, small automation model and of course other application too. This version of brushed motor comes with 298:1 gearbox attached. The gearbox output shaft is a D-shaped with 9mm long and 3mm in diameter. There are several types of wheel that you may use together with this motor.
All SPG10 motors are DC brushed motor with gearbox. The rated voltage is 6V. Lower voltage might not have enough torque to drive the wheel or mechanism; higher voltage will provide higher torque and higher speed, but it will shorten the life of the motor.
- Stall torque, 6V: 1.8kg-cm (Approximately= ~0.177N.m)
- Weight: 10g
- Gear ratio: 298:1
- Shaft: D-shaped with 3mm diameter, 9mm in length
- Motor dimension: 10 x 12 x 34mm, detailed drawing
- Sample applications: small mobile robot, sumo robot, small balancing robot, miniature parking gate