Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- SPI interface, for connecting with controller boards like Raspberry Pi/Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
This is an 400x300, 4.2" E-Ink Display Module with embedded controller and communicating via SPI interface.
Due to the advantages like ultra low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf label, industrial instrument, and so on.
- 1 x 4.2inch e-Paper Module
- 1 x PH2.0 20cm 8Pin
- 103.0mm × 78.5mm
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Display size: 84.8mm × 63.6mm
- Dot pitch: 0.212 × 0.212
- Resolution: 400 × 300
- Display color: black, white
- Grey level: 2
- Full refresh time: 4s
- Refresh power: 26.4mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.017mW
- Viewing angle: >170°
- VCC 3.3V
- GND Ground
- DIN SPI MOSI pin
- CLK SPI SCK pin
- CS SPI chip selection, low active
- DC Data/Command selection (high for data, low for command)
- RST External reset, low active
- BUSY Busy status output, low active