Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 4.2-inch E-Paper Display Module
- Features a 400x300, Black/White, 4 Grayscale, SPI Display
- Designed for RPi Pico (Not Included)
- Comes with development resources and manual
- Features two user buttons for easy interacting
- Ultra-low power consumption, Onboard voltage translator
- Ideal for price tags, shelf labels, industrial instruments, etc.
The 4.2-inch E-Paper Display Module for RPi Pico, 400x300, Black/White, SPI is an e-Paper display module for Raspberry Pi Pico, 400x300 pixels. It supports black, white, and offers a 4-grayscale display with an SPI interface.
E-paper displays utilize microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: charged particles suspended in the clear fluid will move to sides of the microcapsule when an electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
- 1x Pico-ePaper-4.2
- 1x PH2.0 8-PIN wire 20 cm
- 1x Standoff pack
- Operating voltage: 3.3 V / 5 V
- Display color: black, white
- Resolution: 400 x 300 pixels
- Grey scale: 4
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Viewing angle: >170°
- Partial refresh time: N/A
- Full refresh time: 4s
- Refresh power: 26.4 mW (typ.)
- Standby current: <0.01uA (almost none)
- Weight: 0.065 kg