Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 5V Step-Up/Step-Down Voltage Regulator S13V30F5
- Offers a powerful synchronous switching
- Provides reverse voltage protection up to 20 V
- Ability to convert both higher and lower input voltages
- Uses a buck-boost topology
- RoHS 3 compliant
The 5V Step-Up/Step-Down Voltage Regulator S13V30F5 is a powerful synchronous switching step-up/step-down regulator that efficiently produces 5 V from input voltages between 2.8 and 22 V.
Its ability to convert both higher and lower input voltages makes it useful for applications where the power supply voltage can vary greatly, as with batteries that start above but discharge below 5 V.
- 1 x 5V Step-Up/Step-Down Voltage Regulator S13V30F5
- Minimum operating voltage: 2.8 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 22 V
- Continuous output current: 3 A
- Output voltage: 5 V
- Reverse voltage protection: Yes
- Maximum quiescent current: 100 mA
- Output type: fixed 5V
- Weight: 3.5 g