Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Input voltage: 2.7 V to 11.8 V
- Fixed 5 V output with +5/-3% accuracy
- Integrated over-temperature and short-circuit protection
- Small size: 0.45″ × 0.65″ × 0.1″ (11 × 17 × 3 mm)
The 5V Step-Up / Step-Down Voltage Regulator S7V8F5 produce a fixed 5 V output from input voltages between 2.7 V and 11.8 V. Its ability to convert both higher and lower input voltages makes it useful for applications where the power supply voltage can vary greatly, as with batteries that start above but discharge below the regulated voltage. The compact (0.45″ × 0.65″) module has a typical efficiency of over 90% and can deliver 500 mA to 1 A across most of the input voltage range.
- Minimum operating voltage: 2.7 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 11.8 V
- Maximum output current: 1 A
- Output voltage: 5 V
- Reverse voltage protection?: No
- Maximum quiescent current: 0.2 mA
- PCB dev codes: reg09b
- Other PCB markings: 0J7031