Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 7" HDMI touchscreen display that supports up to 5 touch points
- Screen Resolution: 1024x600
- Refresh Frequency: 43Hz
- Works with Windows, Linux and MAC OS as well as with Lattepanda, Arduino Uno R3 USB Microcontroller and other HDMI device
- Can be powered by USB port and HDMI port
This 7" 1024x600 HDMI Display w/ Capacitive Touchscreen is a 7" LCD screen that supports up to 5 touch points. It adopts USB free-driver technology (no special requirement of drivers), which means you can use it easily as keyboard or mouse. It can be directly plugged to PC for touching control.
The screen supports Windows, Linux and MAC OS. It can be used on Lattepanda, Raspberry Pi and other HDMI device. Also, there is no need for external power supply for the screen since you can power it by USB port and HDMI port. The display also supports back light adjustment.
- 1 x 7'' HDMI Display with Capacitive Touchscreen
- 183 x 100 mm / 7.2 x 3.93 inches
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Operating Current: 160 mA (with HDMI connection)
- Maximum Operating current: 1200 mA
- Refresh Frequency: 43 Hz (not recommended 60 Hz, it will not be full screen)
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 600
- Video Interface: HDMI
- Mounting hole size: 3.1 x 6 mm
- Weight: 328g