Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Shield to drive up to 8 relays from Arduino
- Just 2 I/O pins required to control 8 outputs
- Output current (Maximum): 115mA per channel
- Pre-fitted stackable headers
The 8-Channel Relay Driver Shield drives up to 8 relays from your Arduino using just 2 I/O pins. It communicates with your board using I2C, so you can even stack several shields together to drive 16, 24, or more outputs. Includes back-EMF protection and works with a wide range of relays. Perfect for home automation projects. Maximum output current per channel is 115mA, which is plenty to drive common relays. For larger loads you can use this shield to control FETs or solid state switches.
- Plugs straight into your Arduino-compatible board
- Individual LED status display on every output channel
- LED status displays for host power and external power
- Drive relay coils of 5V to 24V (with external power supply)
- Size: 52mm(W) x 66mm(H) x 12(D)mm