Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 800x480, 7.5-inch E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra-low power consumption, basically only for refreshing
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40-PIN GPIO extension header
- Supports Raspberry Pi series boards, Jetson Nano
- SPI interface, for connecting with other controller boards like Raspberry/Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCUs
- Comes with development resources and manual
This is an 800x480, 7.5-inch E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi has embedded controller and can communicate via SPI interface. It displays only black and white.
Due to the advantages like ultra-low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf label, industrial instruments, and so on.
- 1x 7.5inch e-Paper
- 1x e-Paper Driver HAT
- 1x RPi screws pack (2 pcs)
- 1x PH2.0 20 cm 8-Pin
- Operating voltage: 3.3 ~5 V
- Interface: SPI
- Dot pitch: 0.205 x 0.204
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Display color: black, white
- Grey scale: 2
- Full refresh time: 5s
- Refresh power: 38mW (typ.)
- Standby power: <0.017 mW
- Viewing angle: >170°
- VCC: 3.3 ~5 V
- GND: Ground
- DIN: SPI MOSI pin
- CLK: SPI SCK pin
- CS: SPI chip selection, low active
- DC: Data/Command selection (high for data, low for command)
- RST: External reset, low active
- BUSY: Busy status output, low active
Note: Revision V2 has been released on 2019.11, the resolution is upgraded to 800 x 480, from 640 x 384 of V1. The hardware and interface of V2 are compatible with V1, however, the related software should be updated.