Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- ACHS-7123 Current Sensor Carrier (±30A)
- Has typically a conductive path internal resistance of 0.7 mΩ
- Features a PCB made with 2-oz copper
- Can tolerate 100 ms transient current spikes up to 100 A
- Offers a wide operating temperature range of -40 to 110 °C
This ACHS-7123 Current Sensor Carrier (±30A) is a simple carrier of Broadcom’s ±30 A ACHS-7123 Hall effect-based linear current sensor, which offers a low-resistance (~0.7 mΩ) current path and electrical isolation up to 3 kV RMS.
This version accepts a bidirectional current input with a magnitude up to 30 A and outputs a proportional analog voltage (66 mV/A) centered at 2.5 V with a typical error of ±1.5%. It operates from 4.5 to 5.5 V and is intended for use in 5 V systems.
- 1 x ACHS-7123 Current Sensor Carrier (±30A)
- 0.7 x 0.8"
- Current sense: 0.066 V/A
- Minimum logic voltage: 4.5 V
- Maximum logic voltage: 5.5 V
- Weight: 1.1 g
- Supply current: 15 mA
- Version: -30 to +30 A