Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Linear servo with a larger motor for increased force
- Superior alternative to designing push/pull mechanisms
- Maximum speed (no load): 8mm/s
- Electrical stroke: 48mm
The Actuonix L16 Actuator 50mm 150:1 6V RC Control is the big brother of L12 series and features a larger motor for increased force. These linear servos operate as a direct replacement for standard analog rotary servos. They use the same standard 3 wire connector, ground power and control. The L16 servo will function in place of a regular servo, but with the added benefit of providing linear motion. These hobby grade units are constructed using an anodized aluminum shaft, metal gearbox, steel screw and steel ball bearings.
NOTE: The L16-R will not operate plug-and-play with Futaba receivers such as the R6014FS that output 2.7 volts. You will need a Smart Fly Power Expander or Orbit Power Jack to bring the signal level up to 6vdc for the L16-R to operate.
- Peak power point: 175N @4mm/s
- Peak efficiency point: 75N @7mm/s
- Max force (lifted): 200N
- Back drive force: 102N
- Mass: 56g
- Positional accuracy: 0.3mm
- Max side load (extended): 40N
- Feedback potentiometer: 9kΩ±30%
- Input voltage: 6V
- Stall current: 650mA