Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Adeept 5-DOF Programmable Robotic Arm Black Kit
- Designed for Raspberry Pi (Not Included)
- Learn coding, building, and programming
- Provides detailed tutorials and complete Python code
- Easy to assemble and build
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4B/3B/3B+/3A+
The Adeept 5-DOF Programmable Robotic Arm Black Kit for Raspberry Pi is designed for teens to learn coding, building and programming. Developed based on Raspberry Pi and is compatible with Raspberry Pi 4B/3B/3B+/3A+.
Various Control Methods: Controlled using a gamepad based on 2x Adeept PS2 joystick modules, Remote Control (Controlled by WEB-based graphical user interface). Easy to Assemble and Build: Detailed tutorials and complete Python code are provided. The download link can be found on the card in the box (Paper tutorials are NOT available as the tutorials are updated frequently).
- 1 Set Acrylic Structure Parts
- 1x Adeept Arm HAT
- 6x AD002 Servo Motor
- 2x Adeept PS2 Joystick Module
- 1x Extension Cable for Servo
- 1x Square Bearing Turntable
- 1x Battery Holder
- 2x 5-Pin Wires
- 1x Cross Socket Wrench
- 1x Cross Screwdriver (3 mm)
- 1x Cross Screwdriver (2 mm)
- 1x Winding Pipe
- 4x Suction Cup
- Compatible with: Raspberry Pi 4B/3B/3B+/3A+