Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Adeept Smart RC Car Kit for RPi Pico w/ Line Tracking, Obstacle Avoidance, Display
- Designed for teens to learn coding, building, and programming
- Comes with an ESP8266 Wi-Fi module
- Includes an IR Remote Control
- Easy to assemble and build
- Uses servo motor to control steering
The Adeept Smart RC Car Kit for RPi Pico w/ Line Tracking, Obstacle Avoidance, Display is designed for teens to learn coding, building, and programming. It is developed based on the Raspberry Pi Pico, using MicroPython as the programming language, the code is easy to read and easy to modify, and it is the best choice for learning programming and robotics.
Easy to Assemble and Build: Detailed tutorials (180 Pages, 15 Lessons) and complete code are provided. The download link can be found on the card in the box (Paper tutorials are NOT available as the tutorials are updated frequently).
Various Control Methods: IR Remote Control, Obstacle Avoidance, Line Tracking, etc. The smart car uses a servo motor to control steering, which is closer to the mechanical structure of a real car. This kit comes with an ESP8266 Wi-Fi module, which you can program to control this smart car by APP.
- 1 Set Structure Parts (Acrylic)
- 1x Raspberry Pi Pico (Pins Pre-soldered)
- 1x Pico Robot Expansion Board
- 1x 0.96-inch OLED Display Module
- 1x Ultrasonic Module
- 1x 3CH Line Tracking Module
- 1x ESP8266 (ESP-01) Module
- 1x IR Remote Control
- 2x TT Motor
- 2x Front Wheel
- 2x Rear Wheel
- 3x AD002 Servo Motor
- 4x F624ZZ Bearing
- 4x F687ZZ Bearing
- 1x Battery Holder
- 1x Micro USB Cable
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Display: OLED
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Micro USB Cable: Included
- IR Remote Control: Included
- Easy to read and easy to modify: Yes