Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Ai-Thinker NodeMCU-Ra-08H-KIT LoRaWAN Development Board ASR6601CB CH340C
- Offers a LoRaWAN Development Board
- Interface Type: standard micro USB + 2.54mm pitch pin header
- Embedded memory, 128 KB Flash, 16 KB SRAM
- Support frequency: 803 MHz - 930 MHz
- Working voltage: 5 V
The Ai-Thinker NodeMCU-Ra-08H-KIT LoRaWAN Development Board ASR6601CB CH340C is equipped with a LoRa module and leads out the serial port and peripheral pins, which can be connected to the serial port with the factory firmware. The assistant can easily send and receive LoRaWAN control by sending commands.
The chip ASR6601 on the development board is a general-purpose LPWAN wireless communication SoC that integrates an RF transceiver, a modem, and a 32-bit RISCMCU. TheMCU adopts an ARM core, and the operating frequency can reach 48MHz.
The module supports LoRa modulation and traditional (G)FSK modulation under the LPWANuse case - at the same time, the transmitter also supports BPSK modulation and (G)MSK modulation, and the receiver supports (G)MSK modulation.
The Ra-08H module on the development board provides ultra-long range and ultra-low power communication for LPWAN applications, which can be widely used in smart meters, supply chain and logistics, home building automation, security systems, remote irrigation systems, and other scenarios.
- 1x Ai-Thinker NodeMCU-Ra-08H-KIT LoRaWAN Development Board ASR6601CB CH340C
- 25.40 x 48.26 (±0.2) mm (L x W)
- Antenna: External SMA
- Frequency: 803 - 930 MHz
- Power Supply Voltage: 5 V
- Current: > 500 mA
- UART rate: Low-speed serial port, default 9600 bps
- Transfer Protocol: LoRaWAN, LinkWAN
- SPI Flash: 128 KB
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ 85 °C
- Storage Temperature: -40 ~ 125 °C, < 90% RH
- Interface: UART / GPIO / ADC / DAC / I2C / I2S / SPI / PWMIO IO2, IO4, IO5, IO8, IO9, IO11, IO14, IO15