Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Ai-Thinker PB-03F Bluetooth Development Board
- Comes with 64KB SRAM and 256KB flash memory
- Provides high-performance, low-power 32-bit processor
- On-board PCB antenna
- Low-power consumption
The Ai-Thinker PB-03F Bluetooth Development Board has a high-performance, low-power 32-bit processor, with 64 KB SRAM, 256 KB flash memory, 96 KB ROM, and 256-bit efuse. The chip supports a variety of low-power consumption working states, which can meet the power consumption requirements of various application scenarios.
PHY6252 is a system-on-chip (SoC) for Bluetooth 5.2 applications, designed for various applications such as the Internet of Things (IoT), mobile devices, wearable electronic devices, and smart homes.
It features such as adjustable radio frequency output power can achieve the best balance between communication distance, communication speed, and power consumption.
- 1x Ai-Thinker PB-03F Bluetooth Development Board
- 48.3 x 25.0 (±0.2) mm
- Interface Voltage: 5 V, Current >200 mA
- Antenna: 19
- UART Rate: Default 115200 bps
- Bluetooth: BLE 5.2
- Security: AES-128
- Flash: 256 KB
- Frequency: On-board PCB antenna
- Operating Temperature: 2400 ~ 2483.5 MHz
- Storage Temperature: -40 ~ 85 °C
- Power supply -40 ~ 125 °C , < 90% RH
- IO: UART / GPIO / ADC / PWM / I2C / I2S / SPI / PDM / DMA