Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 10 digital inputs and 10 outputs
- Arduino Leonardo included, lets you program it through the USB port
- Flexible and dynamic
- Connect up to 127 modules
ARDBOX PLC 20 I/Os Analog HF Modbus Industrial Arduino Module has 10 inputs and 10 outputs. 10x analog or digital inputs (see specifications), and 10x digital or analog output (see specifications). Basic Controllers family offers the possibility of communication between two computers using I2C obtaining a master-slave connection. The Basic Controllers family, as it uses an Arduino Leonardo, lets you program it through the USB. This feature lets it an immediate access in order to program, maintain and prepare it for its set up. It lets you control your equipment without limits.
The different Basic Controllers devices are programmed exactly the same way. Once you have used one of them, the rest can be configured using the same methodology. Using the I2C connection which all the Basic Controllers family have you can connect up to 127 modules, this means that you can have up to 2.540 Input / Outputs in Master Slave connection.
Inputs (Arduino Leonardo included)
- (9x) Analog (0-10Vdc) / Digital (5 to 24Vdc) Inputs
- (1x) Digital inputs PNP (5 to 24Vdc). (Opto-isolated)
Outputs (Arduino Leonardo included)
- (10x) Digitals isolated (5 to 24Vdc)/ (6x) of 10x, PWM (5 to Vdc) outputs, configurable by Switch1
- (7x) of 10x, Analog 0-10V output. configurable by Switch1
- (1x) USB port.
- (1x) RS-485 Half / full Duplex (Modbus connection available between devices)
- (1x) I2C*
- (1x) SPI*
- See pinout to use communications ports because the number of inputs / outputs can be reduced
- Pot: 30W
- Flash memory: 32kB of wich 0.5kB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2kB
- EEPROM: 1kB
- Clock Speed: 16MHz