Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- ArduCam M12 Mount Camera Lens Kit
- For Arduino and Raspberry Pi Cameras
- Contains 10 lenses ranging from 10 to 200 degree
- Compatible with Arducam cameras with M12 mount
This ArduCam M12 Mount Camera Lens Kit for Arduino and Raspberry Pi Cameras contains 10 HFOV lenses ranging from 10 to 200 degree.
In order to meet the increasing market demands for more lens options to address different use cases, Arducam selected and tested a wide range of M12 mount optimal lenses from long focus to fisheye for shooting on your Raspberry Pi or Arduino cameras.
The ArduCam Camera Lens Kit is compatible with Arduino and Raspberry Pi Cameras with an M12 mount. (Arducam cameras with M12 Mount, B0067, B0068, B0031 recommended).
The selected and tested lenses have labeled caps, it’s now much easier for you to select the best lens you’ll need. Screws, specifications, and instructions for changing lens are provided.
ArduCam M12 Mount Camera Lens Kit for Arduino and Raspberry Pi Cameras
- M2016ZH01 – 1/2” – 16mm
- M2508ZH02 – 1/2.5” – 8mm
- M2506ZH04 – 1/2.5” – 6mm
- M25360H06 – 1/2.5” – 3.6mm
- M27210H08 – 1/2.7” – 2.1mm
- M20180H10 – 1/4” – 1.8mm
- M25170H12 – 1/2.5” – 1.7mm
- M25156H14 – 1/2.5” – 1.56mm
- M30171H16 – 1/3” – 1.71mm
- M32076M20 – 1/3.2” – 0.76mm