Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- ArduCAM Mini Camera Module Shield w/ 5 MP OV5642 for Arduino
- Features a general-purpose high definition SPI camera
- Reduces the complexity of the camera control interface
- Integrates 5MP CMOS image sensor OV5642
- Support JPEG compression mode
- Note: The Arduino UNO is not included in this package
The ArduCAM Mini Camera Module Shield w/ 5 MP OV5642 for Arduino can be used in any platforms like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Maple, Chipkit, Beaglebone black, as long as they have SPI and I2C interface and can be well mated with standard Arduino boards.
It is a general-purpose high-definition 5MP SPI camera, reducing the complexity of the camera control interface. It integrates the 5 MP CMOS image sensor OV5642 and provides miniature size, as well as the easy-to-use hardware interface and open source code library.
Support JPEG compression mode, single and multiple shoot mode, short movie recording, one-time capture multiple read operation, burst read operation, low power mode and etc. It can be used in IoT, Robot, Wildlife, HDR and other battery-powered products or scientific image processing applications.
Capture decent 5 MP JPEG images and do 5 MP full resolution RAW image capture, making it to be the ideal solution for IoT and scientific image processing applications. Even more, it can record short movie clips as well.
- 1 x ArduCAM Mini Camera Module Shield w/ 5 MP OV5642 for Arduino
- Resolution: 5 MP
- Power supply: 3.3 ~ 5 V
- Active array size: 2592 x 1944
- SPI speed: Max 8 MHz
- Shutter: rolling shutter
- Frame buffer: 8 MByte
- Pixel Size: 1.4µm x 1.4µm
- Default M12 Lens: 55°
- Resolution support: 5 MP, 1080p, 720p, VGA, QVGA
- Format support: RAW, YUV, RGB, JPEG
- Weight: 20 g
- Temperature: -10 ～ +55 °C