Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 24x24mm coin size Raspberry Pi compute module
- Processor: 600 Mhz BCM2835 ARM1176JZ-K with VideoCore IV
- Memory: 512MByte DDR2
- Features a Dual CSI-2 interface, a PAL video output, SPI, I2C, UART, GPIO, etc.
- Power input: micro-USB or Battery
The Arducam Nano RPI Module is a 24x24mm coin size Raspberry Pi compute module which is designed for the applications where size and weight are important. The board is based on Broadcom BCM2835 processor which has 600 MHz ARM1176JZ-K and VideoCore IV GPU inside.
The Nano RPI has rich peripherals including two CSI camera interfaces, PAL video output,SPI, I2C, UART, GPIO, etc. Together with its mother board, it can be a quick prototype dual camera system.
- 1 x Arducam Nano RPI Module
- 36 x 36mm
- Power supply
- microUSB :5V
- Battery: 3.7V
- CPU speed: 600MHz
- Memory : 512MB DDR2
- 30fps 1080p H.264 video encode/decode
- Nano RPI Size: 24 x 24 mm
- Temperature: -25℃～+85℃
- Weight: 10g
- Stereo camera
- Robot controller
- UAV controller
- Smart watch
- Other battery-powered products