Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Arduino MKR WAN 1310 Microcontroller (w/o Antenna)
- Features an open-source hardware
- Is based on the SAMD21 microcontroller
- Has now a power consumption as low as 104uA
- Can be used to supply power
- Is able to be run with or without batteries
The Arduino MKR WAN 1310 Microcontroller (w/o Antenna) board provides a practical and cost-effective solution to add LoRa connectivity to projects requiring low power.
This open-source board can be connected to the Arduino IoT Cloud, your own LoRa network using the Arduino LoRa PRO Gateway, existing LoRaWAN infrastructure like The Things Network, or even other boards using the direct connectivity mode.
The MKR WAN 1310, brings in a series of improvements when compared to its predecessor, the MKR WAN 1300. While still based on the Microchip SAMD21 low power processor, the Murata CMWX1ZZABZ LoRa module, and the MKR family’s characteristic crypto chip (the ECC508), the MKR WAN 1310 includes a new battery charger, a 2MByte SPI Flash, and improved control of the board’s power consumption.
The latest modifications have considerably improved the battery life on the MKR WAN 1310. When properly configured, the power consumption is now as low as 104uA! It is also possible to use the USB port to supply power (5 V) to the board; run the board with or without batteries - the choice is yours.
Data logging and other OTA (Over The Air) functions are now possible since the inclusion of the onboard 2MByte Flash. This new exciting feature will let you transfer configuration files from the infrastructure onto the board, create your own scripting commands, or simply store data locally to send it whenever the connectivity is best.
- 1 x Arduino MKR WAN 1310 Microcontroller (w/o Antenna)
- 67.64 x 25 mm (L x W)
- Microcontroller: SAMD21 Cortex-M0+ 32bit low power ARM MCU
- Radio module: CMWX1ZZABZ
- Board Power Supply (USB/VIN): 5 V
- Secure Element: ATECC508
- Supported Batteries: Rechargeable Li-Ion, or Li-Po, 1024 mAh minimum capacity
- Circuit Operating Voltage: 3.3 V
- Digital I/O Pins: 8
- PWM Pins: 13
- UART: 1
- SPI: 1
- I2C: 1
- Analog Input Pins: 7 (ADC 8 / 10 / 12 bit)
- Analog Output Pins: 1 (DAC 10 bit)
- External Interrupts: 8 (0, 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 16 / A1, 17 / A2)
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 7 mA
- CPU Flash Memory: 256 KB (internal)
- QSPI Flash Memory: 2MByte (external)
- SRAM: 32 KB
- EEPROM: No
- Clock Speed: 32.768 kHz (RTC), 48 MHz
- LED_BUILTIN: 6
- USB: Full-Speed USB Device and embedded Host
- Antenna gain: 2dB (bundled pentaband antenna)
- Carrier frequency: 433 / 868 / 915 MHz
- Weight: 32 gr