Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Powered by an ATmega328 microprocessor
- 32 kB of flash memory, 16MHz clock speed, 2 kB of SRAM
- 14 digital I/O pins and 8 analog I/O Pins (6 provides PWM output)
- Features a mini-USB connector, a reset button and an ICSP header
- 7 - 12V DC power input / 5V operating voltage
The ATmega328 Microcontroller Development Board is a small and breadboard-friendly board based on the Atmega328 (Arduino Nano 3.x) Oratmega168 (Arduino Nano 2.x).
It has more or less the same functionality of the Arduino Duemilanove, but in a different package. It works with a mini-B usb cable instead of a standard one.
- 45mm x 18mm
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- Operating voltage: 5 VDC
- Input voltage (recommended): 7-12 VDC
- Input voltage (limits): 6-20 VDC
- Digital I/O pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analogue input pins: 8
- DC current per I/O pin: 40 mA
- Flash memory: 32 kB (ATmega328)
- SRAM: 2 kB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 1 kB (ATmega328)
- Clock speed: 16 MHz
- Weight: 5 g