- Audio Adaptor Board for Teensy 4.x
- Lets you easily add high-quality 16-bit audio
- Provides plenty of computational power for real-time FFT
- Supports stereo headphone and stereo line-level output
- Easily create all types of sophisticated audio applications
- Uses input and output simultaneously together
The Audio Adaptor Board for Teensy 4.x lets you easily add high quality 16 bit, 44.1 kHz sample rate (CD quality) audio to your projects.
The Teensy Audio Library lets you use the input and output simultaneously together with a toolkit of audio processing objects, to easily create all types of sophisticated audio applications.
You can play multiple sound files, create synthesized waveforms, apply effects, mix multiple streams, and output high-quality audio to the headphones or line out pins.