Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 26:1 All-metal gearbox
- Compatible Motors: RS-540, RS-545, RS-550, RS-555
- Gearbox must be disassembled and greased
- Mounting hardware included
- Motor sold separately
This is the Banebots P61 Gearbox: 1.5" Shaft, RS-540/550 Mount, 26:1 (No Grease). These Banebots P60 Gearboxes are a third generation design. Don't let the small size fool you - these gearboxes pack a lot into a small package. BotsIQ teams, FIRST teams, schools, companies, and individuals provided input into the design.
- Completely mnufctured nd ssembled in the United Sttes
- Smll size nd weight
- CNC mchined components for tight tolernces
- Cold rolled steel gers nd hrdened 4140 steel crrier pltes
- Lightweight 2024 luminum ringger or optionl high strength steel ringger
Gearboxes are delivered assembled and tested; however, each will need to be disassembled to grease and mount the motor prior to use. No special tools are required, typically only a screw driver and Allen wrench. A small arbor press or bench vise is useful for pushing the pinion onto the motor shaft. The gearbox must be greased prior to use, grease is not included and must be purchased separately. Banebots recommends Mobil XHP 222 Special grease; however, most lithium based ball bearing grease can be used. Grease can be readily purchased from most local auto parts stores or online suppliers.
Gearbox includes one mounting kit. Mounting kit contains everything required to mount 1 motor including pinion, screws, and lock washers to attach the motor to the gearbox.
Please see the important note for this product in useful links tab.
- 1x Banebots P61 Gearbox: 1.5 inch Shaft, RS-540/550 Mount, 26:1 (No Grease)
- Type: Planetary
- Reduction: 25.92:1
- Stages: 2 - 5:1, 5:1
- Gear Material: Steel
- Weight: 8.0oz (227g)
- Length: 1.9in (48.3mm)
- Width (Square): 1.5 in (38.1mm)
- Shaft Diameter: 0.50 in (12.7mm)
- Shaft Length:1.5 in (38.1mm)
- Shaft Key: 0.125 in (3.2mm)
- Shaft End Tap: #10-32
- Mounting Holes (8): #10-32