Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- BlueRobotics Bar02 Ultra High Resolution 10m Depth/Pressure Sensor (PCB)
- Offers a low-pressure, high resolution, and high accuracy
- Measures up to 2 bar absolute pressure (10m depth)
- Includes a temperature sensor accurate to ±2 °C
- Communicates over I2C
- Operates on 3.3V I2C voltage
The BlueRobotics Bar02 Ultra High Resolution 10m Depth/Pressure Sensor (PCB) is a low-pressure, high resolution, high accuracy version of the Bar30 sensor.
Using the MS5837-02BA sensor from Measurement Specialties, this device can measure up to 10-meter depth (2 bar absolute pressure) with a water depth resolution of just 0.16 mm! It can also measure altitude in the air using air pressure with a resolution of 13 cm.
One of the key features of this version of the sensor compared to the Bar30 sensor is the very high accuracy. According to the datasheet, the worst-case accuracy is about +/- 4 m bar (4 cm water depth).
The sensor communicates over I2C. It operates on 3.3 V I2C voltage but can accept power input up to 5.5 V. It includes four solder pads for ground, 3.3 - 5.5 V power, and 3.3 V I2C lines.
This sensor includes a temperature sensor accurate to ±2 °C, with data also accessible through I2C. If you need something with more temperature accuracy, please check out the Celsius Temperature Sensor.
The electrical schematic and board layout are open-source and the design files are available in the Technical Details tab. Feel free to adapt to your own needs.
- 1 x BlueRobotics Bar02 Ultra High Resolution 10m Depth/Pressure Sensor (PCB)
- Supply Voltage: 2.5 - 5.5 V
- I 2 C Logic Voltage (SDA and SCL): 2.5 - 3.6 V
- Peak Current: 1.25 mA
- Maximum Mechanical Pressure: 10 bar | 145 psi
- Standard Operating Pressure: 0.3-1.2 bar | 4-17 psi
- Standard Operating Pressure: 0-2 bar | 29 psi
- Operating Depth: 10m | 33 ft
- Relative Accuracy (-20-85 °C): +/- 4 mbar (4 cm in freshwater) | +/- .004 psi (1.5 inches in freshwater)
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +85 °C | -4 to 185 °F
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +85 °C | -40 to 185 °F
- Absolute Accuracy: +/- 2 °C (when used between -20 to +85 °C) | +/- 3.6 °F