Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 4 Pre-Connected Lumen Subsea Lights
- Fully dimmable control using a PWM servo signal
- Daisy-chainable to connect multiple lights from a single connection
- Compatible with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and PixHawk boards
- 500m Depth rating
- Operates on 10-48V inputs
The BlueRobotics Pre-Connected Lumen Subsea Light V (4pk) is a blindingly bright LED light for use on ROVs, AUVs, and other subsea applications. Using a high-efficiency Cree XLamp MK-R LED, the light outputs over 1500 lumens at 15 Watts, brighter than most car headlights! It has a 135 degree beam angle for wide illumination in front of an ROV. The color temperature is 6200K, similar to most dive lights and ROV lights.
In addition to really high brightness, the Lumen R2 is designed for very low brightness output, which is important to be able to illuminate the scene without washing out the colors or brightness. An exponential brightness curve makes it intuitive to use effectively. It’s housed in a rugged hard-anodized aluminum enclosure with two cable penetrators at the rear, allowing it to go to a depth of 500m. The specially designed injection molded acrylic lens ensures a consistent beam angle in both air and water. The case has a built-in mounting bracket with two M3 threaded holes for mounting to your vehicle.
The light operates on 10-48V inputs and can accept PWM signals from 3-48V! It is compatible with many common boards like the Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and PixHawk. The case warms up to a comfortable 55°C (131°F) when operated in air and stays much cooler in water.
Note: Don’t look directly into this light to avoid any damage to your eyes.
- 1 x Lumen Subsea Light Set, pre-connected with 2 or 4 lights
- 4-8 x Stainless steel M3 mounting screws
- 1 x Nut for Pre-installed Cable Penetrator
- 1 x O-ring for Pre-installed Cable Penetrator
- Overall Length: 68.9 mm, 2.71 in
- Overall Diameter: 37 mm, 1.46 in
- Supply Voltage (Vin): 7 - 48 V
- Full Brightness Supply Voltage (Vin): 10 - 48 V
- PWM Logic Voltage: 3 - 48 V
- Peak Current: 15 / Vin A
- Maximum Brightness: 1,500 lumens
- Color Temperature: 6,200 Kelvin
- Cable Diameter: 4.3 mm, 0.17 in
- Cable Length: 1 m, 39 in
- Cable Jacket: Black Urethane
- Conductor Insulation: Polypropylene
- Conductor Gauge: 22 AWG
- Wires: Black - Ground, Red - Power, Yellow - Signal
- Pressure Rating1: 500 m, 1640 ft
- Bracket Mounting Hole Spacing: 19 mm, 0.75 in
- Bracket Screw Size: M3
- Weight in Air (w/ 1m cable): 102 g, 3.60 oz
- Weight in Water (w/ 1m cable): 53 g, 1.87 oz
- Maximum Temperature when Run in Air, 55°C, 130°F
- Beam Angle: 135 degrees in water