Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- BlueROV2 Heavy Configuration Retrofit Kit
- Provides the components needed to upgrade your ROV
- Offers external thruster guards, and additional buoyancy
- Features 6 degree-of-freedom control and active stabilization
The BlueROV2 Heavy Configuration Retrofit Kit provides the components needed to upgrade your ROV to have four vertical thrusters, external thruster guards, and additional buoyancy. With that upgrade, you’ll gain 6 degree-of-freedom control and active stabilization in roll and pitch making the BlueROV2 Heavy the most stable but maneuverable mini ROV on the market.
This retrofit kit also includes additional buoyancy for more stability and lifting capacity. There’s a new round buoyancy foam block that fits in the void left by the original vertical thruster and a new fairing to bridge the gap between the old ones and keep a clean, hydrodynamic design.
The upgrade to the heavy configuration is fairly straightforward and requires the use of two additional penetrator holes on the back end cap. The retrofit kit includes two additional Basic ESCs as well as two three-position terminal blocks to make wiring easy. It’s a bit of a squeeze to get the new ESCs in place but we have a clear set of instructions and video tutorial on how to do that!
- 2 x T200 Thruster BlueROV2 Spare (CW and CCW)
- 2 x Basic ESC
- 2 x Heavy Thruster Guards
- 8 x Heavy Guard Brackets
- 12 x M4x16 Bracket Screws
- 4 x #4 x 0.5" Self-Tapping Bracket Screws
- 2 x Heavy Fairing and Screws
- 2 x Heavy Buoyancy Foam
- 8 x Thruster Mounting Screws
- 2 x 3-Position Eurostyle Terminal Block
- 3 x Ballast Weight and Screws
- 30 x Zip ties for cable routing
- Total ROV Weight (in air with ballast): 11.5 kg, 26 lb