Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Celsius Fast-Response ±0.1°C Temperature Sensor (I2C) R2
- Offers a fast-response, high-accuracy temperature sensor
- Comes standard with a JST GH connector
- Ready to install in a watertight enclosure
- Compatible with most DroneCode
- Communicates Interface: I2C
The Celsius Fast-Response ±0.1°C Temperature Sensor (I2C) R2 is a fast-response, high-accuracy temperature sensor that is sealed from the water, protected by an aluminum cage, and ready to install in a watertight enclosure. It can be used to make depth/temperature profiles, surface temperature profiles, and accurate measurements in any fluid.
The sensor is the Measurement Specialties TSYS01, which is accurate to ±0.1 °C and communicates over I2C. It comes standard with a JST GH connector and is compatible with most DroneCode compatible boards including the APM2.6, PixHawk, and others.
- 1x Celsius Temperature Sensor
- 1x O-ring
- 1x Nut
- Supply Voltage: 3.3 to 5.5 volts
- I2C Logic Voltage (SDA and SCL): 3.3 volts
- Peak Current: 1.4 mA
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +125 °C / -40 to 257 °F
- Storage Temperature: -55 to +150 °C / -67 to 302 °F
- Absolute Accuracy: ± 0.1 °C (between -5 to 50 °C) / ± 0.18 °F and ± 0.5 °C (between -40 to 125 °C) / ± 0.9 °F
- Operating Depth: 0 - 975 m / 0 - 3200 ft
- Recommended Through hole size: 10.2 mm / 13/32 inches