Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Cytron 25A 7-58V Single Brushed DC Motor Driver
- Features bidirectional control for one brushed DC motor
- Offers overcurrent protection with active current limiting
- Provides temperature protection and under voltage shutdown
- Includes buttons for quick testing and LEDs for motor output state
The Cytron 25A 7-58V Single Brushed DC Motor Driver is a high voltage single channel bidirectional motor driver for brushed DC motor from 7 V to 58 V. With discrete NMOS H-Bridge design, this motor driver is able to support 25 Amp continuously without an additional heatsink.
The onboard test buttons and motor output LEDs allow a functional test of the motor driver in a quick and convenient way without hooking up the host controller.
Buck regulator which produces 5 V output is also available to power the host controller. This is especially useful for high voltage application where no additional power source nor high voltage buck regulator is needed.
- 1 x MD25HV
- 1 x Potentiometer with connector
- 1 x Rocker switch with connector
- 4 x Nylon PCB Standoffs/Spacers
- Operating Voltage: DC 7V to 58V
- Maximum Motor Current: 25A continuous, 60A peak
- 5V ouput for the host controller (250mA max)
- PWM/DIR Inputs compatible with 1.8V, 3.3V, 5V, 12V and 24V logic (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PLC, etc)
- PWM frequency up to 40kHz (Output frequency is fixed at 16kHz)