Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Cytron Maker Reflect Reflectance Sensor
- Features a tiny reflectance sensor
- This sensor is used in line following robot
- Used in various kinds of applications
- Fits easily in the tightest space
The Cytron Maker Reflect Reflectance Sensor is a tiny simplifying IR reflectance sensor for beginners. It consists of an infrared (IR) LED that transmits IR light onto a surface and a phototransistor measures how much light is reflected back. The output is in analog voltage - The more IR light is sensed by the phototransistor, the lower the voltage.
Typically this sensor is used in line following robot as the white surfaces reflect more IR than black surfaces. However, it is not limited to line follower, there are much more application which can utilize the Maker Reflect. Eg.: Edge/Border sensor in Sumo robot, wall sensor in maze solving robot, short distance object detector (presence sensor), sensor for rotary wheel encoder...etc.
This tiny sensor can be easily fitted in the tightest space available on your robot. We purposely designed the sensor so that the mounting hole is at the center so that the sensor can be at the front-most position. This is especially importatnt in Sumo robot.
- 1 x Cytron Maker Reflect Reflectance Sensor
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 and 5 V compatible
- Sensing Distance (Height): 1 to 40 mm (Vcc = 5 V, Black line on white surface)
- Output: Analog Voltage (White surface = lower voltage)