Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Cytron Potentiometer Switch Control 10Amp DC Motor Driver
- Features Start/Stop and Bi-directional / Reversible control
- Supports motor voltage ranges from 7V to 30V
- Maximum current up to 10A continuous and 30A peak (10 seconds)
The Cytron Potentiometer & Switch Control 10Amp DC Motor Driver is widely used in many applications due to the ease of use. You can simply connect the motor directly to the battery and it will start rotating.
However, if you wish to control the speed and direction of the DC motor, then it will be more complicated. You can refer to the tutorial: 5 easiest ways to control a DC motor to understand the basic of controlling DC motor.
The motor driver offers solid state components - higher efficiency and faster response time, to eliminate the wear and tear of a mechanical relay.
- 1 x MD10-POT
- 1 x Potentiometer with connector
- 1 x Rocker Switch with connector
- 1 x Quick Start Guide Card
- 81.28mm x 48.26mm
- On board test/manual buttons
- No controller nor microntroller needed, of course no programing/coding needed too
- No reverse voltage polarity protection!