Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Cytron Super:bit Expansion Board for micro:bit
- Designed for micro:bit, works with V1 and V2 expansion Boards (Not Included)
- Offers 3 power supply modes
- Provides a battery socket
- Note: Lego Technic parts are not included
The Cytron Super:bit Expansion Board for micro:bit is designed with bilateral symmetry, onboard micro:bit board socket, 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery socket, USB power supply interface, 3-5VDC external power interface, 4 programmable RGB lights, buzzer, I2C interface, WiFi camera serial port, all kinds of motor interfaces, and so on.
It also can be connected with 2-channel stepper motors, 4-channel DC motors, 8-channel servos, coupled with a stable power supply scheme and various protection circuits, this expansion board has a powerful ability to drive motor.
Note: This Super:bit Expansion board works with both micro:bit V1 and micro:bit V2. This Super:bit expansion board DOES NOT come with Lego Technic parts.
- 1x Super:bit expansion board
- On-board I/O devices: Passive Buzzer, 4 x Programmer RGB lights
- Servo Interface: 8 Channel Servo Ports
- Protection Circuit: Reverse protection, low voltage protection, over current protection
- Power Supply Interface: 18650 lithium battery socket, external 3-5VDC Power Supply Socket, USB micro B socket. 5V (Max:1A), 3.3V (Max:0.5A)
- Motor Interface: 4 channel DC Motor (Voltage coming from the battery, current 1 to 3A), 2 channel stepper motor ports
- Expansion Interface: 17 pin expansion IO port, serial interface, I2C interface, 10 alligator clip interface
- Special socket: micro:bit gold finger socket