Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Dagu Electric Module EEPRROM Sensor Module for Arduino
- Features EEPROM technology for data retention after power failure
- Operates within a voltage range of 3.3 to 5 V
- Offers eight different addressing options
- Compact and lightweight, measuring just 34 x 25mm
The Dagu Electric Module EEPRROM Sensor Module for Arduino is an electrically erasable programmable read-only memory (EEPROM) module. This type of memory chip retains data even after power failure, ensuring the safety and integrity of the stored information. The module employs an AT24C02, a 2K bit COMS EEPROM, which possesses 256 8-bit bytes and a unique write protection function.
The module operates within a voltage range of 3.3 to 5 V and utilizes the IIC protocol for communication. The IIC address of the module is equipped with three hardware address pins, allowing for eight different addressing options. The write protection function, denoted as WP, adds an extra layer of security to the data stored in the module.
The interface mode of the module is ph2.0-4p. With dimensions of 34 x 25 mm and a weight of 38g, the module is compact and lightweight. The pin definition of the module includes an SCL Clock line, an SDA Two-way data line, a +VCC, and a -GND.
- 1x Dagu Electric Module EEPRROM Sensor Module for Arduino
- 34 x 25 mm
- Working voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Type: IIC protocol
- IIC address: 3 hardware address pins can have 8 addressing, WP is write protection function
- Interface mode: ph2.0-4p
- Module size: 34 x 25 mm
- Module weight: 38g
- PIN definition:
- SCL: Clock line
- SDA: Two way data line
- +VCC: Power supply
- GND: Ground