Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- DC Controlled Dimmer Soldering Kit
- Provides LED status indication
- Optically isolated adjustment input
- Pre-set adjustment for full brightness
- Suitable for incandescent lamps, mains voltage halogen lighting, and more
- Transformer protection in case of defective light sources
The DC Controlled Dimmer Soldering Kit is suitable for incandescent lamps, mains voltage halogen lighting, and low voltage halogen lighting in combination with a conventional transformer.
This kit provides transformer protection in case of defective light sources and simple brightness adjustment by means of a DC voltage.
- 1x DC Controlled Dimmer Soldering Kit
- PCB: 90 x 75 x 40 mm / 3.5 x 3 x 1.6 inch
- Adjustment Voltage: 0 to 12 Vdc max.
- Max. Adjustment Current: 2.25 mA at adjustment voltage of 12 V
- Operating Voltage: 110 - 125 V or 230 - 240 V AC (50 / 60 Hz)
- Max. Load: 750 W / 230 V or 375 W / 110 V, 0 - 98 % adjustable
- Max. phase shift with inductive load: 30°
- Suppression of radio and TV interference according to EN55015