- High-Power Gear Motor
- Nominal Voltage: 24V
- No Load RPM: 143
- Stall Current: 13A
- Stall Torque: 1472 oz-in
- Shaft Diameter: 8 mm
- Hall Effect Encoder Included
The Devantech 24V, 49:1 Gear Motor w/ Encoder is a 24v motor fully equipped with encoders and a 49:1 reduction gearbox. It is ideal for medium to large robotic applications, providing cost effective drive and feedback for the user. It also includes a standard noise suppression capacitor across the motor windings.
Motor power is connected with a two way 3.96mm pitch terminal Excon type 3961 and has 300mm of cable as standard.
• Black (1): -Motor
• Red (2): +Motor
The encoders connect using a 4 way JST connector (part no PHR-4) at the end of approx 300mm of cable as standard.
The connections are:
• Purple (1): Hall Sensor B V out
• Blue (2): Hall sensor A V out
• Green (3): Hall sensor ground
• Brown (4): Hall sensor VCC
• Wires are the colours from the actual cable
• The hall sensors accept voltages between 3.5v and 20v
• The outputs are open collector and require pull-ups to whatever signal level is required
• On the MD49 they are powered from 12v and pulled up to 5v for the signals