Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Devantech ESP32LR42 WIFI connected relay module
- Provides 4 relays capable switching up to 16Amps
- Features 2 digital inputs with pull-ups
The Devantech ESP32LR42 WIFI 4 x 16A Relays is a WIFI connected relay module using the popular ESP32. It provides 4 relays capable switching up to 16Amps and 2 digital inputs with pull-ups than can interface directly with volt free contacts. The normally open relay contacts have snubbers fitted across them, and can drive inductive loads such as contactors and solenoids.
Power for the board is 12V DC, which can be provided by a standard universal wall power supply. A 1A or greater supply should be selected.
- 1 x Devantech ESP32LR42 WIFI 4 x 16A Relays
- Relays - 4 with snubbers for inductive loads
- Inputs - 2 x 3.3V inputs (supports direct vfc connection)
- Power - 12V DC adaptor, supplied separately
- Control interface - HTTP (webpage), HTML commands, MQTT commands or plain text commands (ASCII terminal)
- Relay current - Up to 16Amp @24VDC or 250VAC
- Output connections - Screw Terminals for N/O N/C and Common contacts
- Programming connection - USB programmable with Arduino IDE